Detailed wind and wave clime statistics for all the world's oceans can be purchased online for only (GBP) £50 through BMT's service
This information is essential for preliminary design of offshore installations, planning of towage routes, and in the assessment of downtime and operability. The designer can also be assured that the data is based on long-term validated data and represents real wind and wave conditions.
- 104 Worldwide sea areas
- 31 European sea areas
- Data can be presented on a seasonal or annual basis
- Data is available on a directional basis
- Wind speed probabilities
- Extreme wave heights
- Wave height and period joint probabilities
- Storm and calm persistence statistics
- Data available worldwide
- Long-term database over 140 years
- Extensive data validation and quality control
- Fast and convenient data access
- Convenient transfer to spreadsheet for further processing or presentation
- Purchase individual sea areas
- Cost effective
- PC Global Wave Statistics: provides data locally on a PC without internet connections.
- PC Global Wave Statistics Run-Time Library: incorporates the PC Global Wave Statistics data into your own software.
- Global Wave Statistics book: contains significant wave height and zero crossing period statistics for 104 sea areas (scatter tables only).